Are your teeth misaligned and you require braces to help straighten them? Perhaps, you want to improve your smile by straightening crooked teeth, but you dread the thought of having metal brackets placed in your mouth. From making a person feel self-conscious to being painful, there are various reasons why an individual will avoid having metal braces placed inside of their mouth. Fortunately, an alternative solution is available when you consult with a Chesterfield Invisalign dentist. Invisalign is a treatment that uses virtually invisible aligners designed to help straighten misaligned teeth back out.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Invisalign
* They are custom-made to fit your mouth and designed from a comfortable and practically invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth.
* You will wear Invisalign braces to help realign your teeth and they will be switched out every two weeks for the next custom made set of braces until your teeth have been aligned.
* The soft material will not cut into your gums or your inner mouth like traditional metal braces do.
* They can be removed while you are eating and will allow for you to properly clean your teeth.
* A Chesterfield Invisalign dentist will examine your teeth to help determine if this technique is the right one to help straighten your teeth.
They will reduce the chance of feeling self-conscious about wearing braces when they can go virtually unnoticed.
Consult with a Specialist Today to Learn How You Can Improve Your Smile
If the visibility of metal braces has prevented you from having your teeth straightened, you should consult with a trusted dentist to learn if Invisalign is the right solution for you. At Chesterfield Family Dentistry, they will examine your mouth to determine if you are the ideal candidate for Invisalign braces. They will provide all the information that you require to help you make a sound decision in finding the right dental care treatment for you. Like us on our facebook page.