If you are looking to enhance your smile or have missing tooth structure you want to restore, then veneers in Beverly Hills are an option to seriously consider. They are beneficial for many different dental issues, which include the following:
* Change the appearance and shape of your teeth. Veneers are placed over the existing surface of your teeth. This will make them look white, healthy and straight.
* You can use veneers instead of braces, if your teeth are not straight. Why where braces for month or possibly years, when in just a few hours veneers can be placed. They will give the appearance of straight teeth. If this is an option you are considering, speak with your orthodontist or dentist. The gap size and misalignment of your teeth will determine if this is a viable option.
* In some situations, veneers can be used instead of crowns. They are much more affordable then a crown and offer the same aesthetic qualities.
* Veneers are a great option to cover years of staining. Whiting your teeth will lighten them slightly, but will never remove all the stains. Even professional whitening treatments cannot do that. Veneers are an excellent option in this case. As aging occurs, stains will permeate the tooth’s enamel and the dentine within the tooth becomes discolored. Also, if you have more sensitive teeth whitening may not even be an option. With Veneers your smile will be pearly white again!
* If you have small gaps, chips or even a cracked tooth then veneers can cover these imperfections.
* With proper oral hygiene veneers can last as long as 15 years. It is important to brush, floss and keep regular appointments with your dentist.
* The procedure to place veneers is very simple. There is no discomfort or pain. If you get porcelain veneers, it can take as little as 3 visits to your dentist to have them placed.
If you decide to get veneers in Beverly Hills speak to you dentist and any questions you may have. He or she will be able to give you details on the procedure. Facbook
For information on what we offer or to make an appointment, please call us at 818.452.5688 or visit us on the web http://www.orthodontiststudiocity.com.
Be the first to like.