There is nothing that affects a person’s ability to smile or talk in public more than having crooked or misaligned teeth. Besides having to hide a smile, crooked teeth also lead to problems when eating. It is a good idea to correct this dental anomaly as early in life as possible. This is because, as people age, the teeth become harder to manipulate into a desired position. Here is what you need to know about Invisalign in Keller.
What is Invisalign?
This is a new method of straightening out teeth that are crooked or misaligned. In the method, the dentist uses dental trays that are almost colorless. These trays are formed to fit a person’s teeth and fitted at the first dental visit. After the fitting, they are left on for a few months before a new set of trays is introduced. The process continues for as long as the dentist wants to rectify the tooth problem. The dentist follows a route or plan that they have set out in straightening out teeth.
The advantages of using Invisalign
Invisalign was designed to replace dental brackets as a method of realigning teeth that are out of position. Here are some of the reasons people prefer the use of Invisalign.
* When you use Invisalign, it is easier to clean teeth and have great overall dental hygiene.
* Use of Invisalign eliminates the stigma that is attached to having braces especially for school going children.
* The method achieves better results and in a shorter period than when using other methods to straighten out crooked teeth.
* The method achieves results in a shorter period.
* Invisalign trays are more comfortable to wear than dental wires.
These are the reasons many people prefer using Invisalign to straighten out crooked teeth. When using Invisalign, you are allowed to clean teeth as usual. However, you will need to go in for regular dental checkups to make sure that the trays are in the right position. In case you feel any pain or discomfort, you ought to consult a dentist before your gums start getting bruised.
All these are important things to know about getting Invisalign in Keller.